Tuesday 18 February 2014

analysing music from thrillers

For my own film I will be analysing different soundtracks from thriller films and talking about what makes them good for that film, to get an idea of music I can apply to my own thriller film. I looked at several different types of films that the music was from. So I looked at music form a suspense thriller and a psychological thriller, just so i can see what is perfect when i decide to chose the type of thriller for my film. This is a necessary topic to study as i believe that music in a film is so vital for creating the perfect atmosphere in a film. Our film isn't  going to have lots of dialogue so it necessary that the music we use is perfect for the atmosphere and fits the conventions of our film. See below for different pieces I have analysed.

No comments:

Post a Comment