Tuesday, 25 March 2014
Recently me and Tom have started editing our film. We're only in the early stage of editing our film and there are a few changes that need to be made. Firstly we concluded that after editing the clips we had, we needed to film more. After cutting and merging clips together we learnt that we were 20 seconds short of what is needed. We also concluded that we needed better quality of clips that we had, so we decided from this that we were going to film some more. We are yet to edit the more complicated aspects, like editing the titles into the film. Overall the first editing session of our film was a success however there are a few changes to be made and stuff that needs adding.